Sunday, April 16, 2006











Do Seasons inspire change in your life?
Are you inspired by certain seasons? Do you believe that seasons have any influence on your life? For me I am acutely aware of the seasons we have in the northeast. I often wonder what it would be like to live out in say... San Diego or South Beach where the weather seems to be consistant all year long. I wonder if I would be confused by not experiencing the changes of the seasons. From a business stand point I guess I might be busy all year round since much of my work is done on location. I usually start to think about this going into March.

Winter seems to be a time when I instinctively go inward and read and reflect back on what I have done and what I would like to create in the future.

Spring for me represents movement, growth and rebirth and taking the ideas that I sat with during the winter and implement them. I find myself decluttering and breaking away all the excess stuff that is distracting me from what I really want to focus on. It is also a time to lose the weight that I seem to traditionally put on over the winter. I want very much to be outside again walking, biking, photographing, swimming. You get the picture.

Summer, I can't say as I have figured out yet but I think back to my school years as just playful and carefree. I don't think that is my total experience these days but note to self, I better put that on my action list.

Fall is for me a coming together of what I worked on creating all year long. I guess it mirrors the harvest for me. I experience alot of great completions during the fall.

How do the seasons inspire you? Can you see a difference in your life depending on the season we are in?

Are seasons really the spice of life?

Look beyond the obvious. You may see something you never knew was there before.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger