Monday, March 27, 2006

Perspectives

As a photographer I like to change my
perspective which allows me to see things I normally would not be able to see from my 6'2 stature. I find myself often either on the floor or up on a laddar or chair photographing. This brings a freshness to my work and gives us yet another way to look at something. So often I realize that my journey in photography has taught me so many life lessons. Is that because I am in my late thirties that perhaps I am more aware of this? I tend to think the older I get the younger I get. Does that make sense? I enjoy looking for the Easter Eggs that show up in my life especially related to my work. Do you notice the Easter Eggs in your life?

Sophie, for a small dog, has the appetite of a Great Dane. From her perspective the more feet under the table means more, more, more.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Powered By Blogger