Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Waiting or Awaiting?

It never ceases to amaze me of how we all arrive here. How we are destine to start so small and then continue to grow physically and mentally and spiritually.

I can only imagine the excitement the fear the range of emotions that a woman must feel as she knows that she is carrying another being within her.

I have started photographing the celebration of woman who are with child, awaiting, in bloom, pregnant, with bun in oven. None of these really seem to do this time justice. The energy that exists within a mother to be is simply BEAUTIFUL. Is there a word to describe this. All I can say is it truly is a time to honor and marvel at how small and how big we all are and to remember black,white, green, red, yellow, purple we are truly one and how wonderful we all are.

I found a wonderful magazine that I bought today called Plum the website is www.plummagazine.com enjoy! Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Powered By Blogger